About Me

My photo
I'm a life-long New Englander, father of 4 challenging kids (I know: I'm supposed to say "wonderful", but while that'd be true, technically speaking, it'd also be misleading), and fortunate husband to my favorite wife of more than 20 years. I've got over 20 years experience breaking things as a test engineer, quality engineer, reliability engineer, and most recently (and most enjoyably) a Product Safety / EMC Compliance Engineer. In the photo, I'm on the left.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Please Take a Moment to Vote!

At right, you'll see a little poll. I thought I'd play with that, and with my thoughts on sharing quotes that I've collected. Take a moment to vote on the category of quote that I should post on. You never know: it might just be fun!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to whatever you find quotes for, regardless of the topic. Which is just as well because I seem to be outvoted on my preferred topic.

    ReplyDelete